The Eniac Platform
From the beginning, one of the keys to Eniac’s success has been taking a holistic approach to supporting our portfolio. With Eniac you get four partners for the price of one, and each partner uses their unique experience to open doors and advise our investments. The result has led to companies that consistently bring a quality product to market, acquire strong follow-on capital and have a measurable impact across industries.
Since we began investing in 2010, our approach has evolved and expanded to address the growing needs of our portfolio companies. We want our founders to focus on building their business while we provide the peripheral vision to support our portfolio with hands-on GP support and the Eniac Platform. Leading your seed round is just the first step. Eniac companies enjoy the following support:
- Business Development Business development and networking opportunities with hundreds of top companies, investors, and brands.
- Fundraising Fundraising support including pitch deck guidance, follow-on investor strategy, milestone development, and syndicate building.
- Network Connections to other founders in Eniac’s portfolio to explore synergies and partnership opportunities.
- Operations Business operations resources to organize your team, install best practices and partner with the best vendors.
- PR PR and marketing support to launch your company, announce funding and strategic advisory for on-going announcements and events.
- Talent Exposure of your open positions on the dedicated Eniac Talent Network, in-network candidate matching, and support with establishing a solid in-house HR base.
The Eniac Network
The Eniac Network is a collective of entrepreneurs, executives, and experts who support Eniac’s Founders.
The community spans experts from tech giants like Google and PayPal, consumer brands like L’Oreal and Nike, media disruptors like Netflix and Spotify, web3 innovators like Dapper Labs, and many more.
SVP, Digital Communications and Content Experience
Weill Cornell Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
Operating Vice President
Senior VP — Global Mobile & Digital Marketing
Head of Corporate Development
VP of Engineering
VP & MD, YouTube APAC
Director, Creative Practices
Head of VC & Startup Partnerships — US
American Family Ventures
Kruti Patel Goyal
Chief Product Officer
Visiting Faculty, Head of Public Interest Technology Studio
Cyber, Technology E&O Product Head
VP-Corp Dev, Northwell Ventures
Major League Baseball
Director of Innovation and Venture Investments
Chief Technology Innovation Officer
Senior Manager, Content Policy
National Hockey League
Group Vice President, Digital Media
Head of Future Formats
Sr. Director, NA Head of Media Activation & Investment
JP Morgan Chase
MD Fintech Partnerships, Commercial Banking
VP Strategy & Growth
Reshma Chattaram Chamberlin
Co-Founder/Chief Brand & Digital Officer
Girls Who Code
Head of Enterprise Platform Partnerships
Head of Incubation Investments
Solutions Consultant, Cloud CISO
Director of Marketing
Head of Business Development
VP of Video
Girls Who Code
Advisor & Coach
Corporate Development & Ventures
SVP — Business & Corporate Development